Fast Forward Academy has a number of tools to help best prepare you for the Special Enrollment Exam (SEE): comprehensive study guide, free online test bank, and practice exams. As you know, the EA exam is graded on a curve so here’s how to use our tools to give yourself a competitive advantage.
The best strategy to help you pass the first time:
- Attack one section at a time, do not try to study for all 3 tests at once
- Use the enrolled agent study guide and the free online test bank to study each section of the exam thoroughly
- Once you think you’re ready for the real thing, take a EA practice exam on that section to measure your preparedness
After you have taken a practice exam, you may still need to study further. Here’s how to read the simulated practice exam momentum meter…
- Momentum of 79% or less, use the reports to find out where you’re weak. Go back to the EA study guide and free online test bank and attack the weak areas. Then, take another practice exam to measure your improvement.
- Momentum above 80%, use the reports and focus on the areas where you answered questions incorrectly. Use the ea exam study guide and free test bank to sharpen up in those areas and go take the exam!
The free test bank momentum meter is different, but the higher the better. In either tool, you can review your answers, whether correct or incorrect, and review the rationale. Plus we always list the exact chapter in the EA book to reference so you can improve in that specific area.
Between the book and the testing tools, you will have covered every topic needed to pass the exams the first time.
The free test bank is always free, no obligations, but if you want the study guide and the practice exams you can purchase them together at a discounted price.
We hope this helps and good luck on the exams! Let us know how we can help.