Education Tax Issues
A comprehensive discussion of qualified education expenses, available credits and general eligibility requirements.
- Education credits
- Tuition and fees deduction
- Qualified tuition programs
- U.S. savings bonds
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Form 1098-T
- Student loans
- Scholarships, fellowships, and tuition reductions
- Other types of educational assistance
- Business-related education expense deductions
- Employer-provided educational assistance
- Understand significant issues affecting education deductions and income.
- Avoid mistakes during the filing season.
Delivery Method: Self Study
Field of Study: Other Federal Tax
Advance preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Expiration: In accordance with NASBA standards, access to this course will terminate one year from the date of purchase. Incomplete courses will no longer be accessible beyond the one year deadline.